Sunday, November 14, 2010

WOW! I Finally got back out taking photos!

My foot is still not totally healed but I got the chance to take a few photos Friday, Nov 12.  It felt good to have the sun on me again and to see a few ducks and three Bald Eagles too.  The local watering hole did not have as much water as I have seen in the past, so only a few ducks.  Still good to see the Northern Shoveler's, Gadwall's and American Wigeon out and about.  I also had two immature and one adult Bald Eagle near some trees in the distance.  Plus an American Kestrel popped over the marsh for a quick look. 
Don't know if I will get out again before my planned trip to Florida and Atlanta in a few weeks but at least I pushed a few shutters for a while longer!

Stay tuned for a sale of some kind!

Be good to yourselves

Les

No comments:

Post a Comment